My grandmother, some time back in the 1940s. Besides being a terrific mother and grandmother, she always had a really good fashion sense. It’s too bad I didn’t inherit it, though she did what she could to help.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye color and athletic ability
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Grapes versus blueberries for health
- Say goodbye to olive oil? No way!
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- 3 types of people who are ruining social media - and what you can do about them
- Homemade blueberry wine
- Does climbing to extremely high altitudes lead to brain damage?
- Russian Orthodox Cathedral of the Transfiguration of Our Lord
- The centenarians of Ikaria, Greece
- 129,127 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow