My grandmother, some time back in the 1940s. Besides being a terrific mother and grandmother, she always had a really good fashion sense. It’s too bad I didn’t inherit it, though she did what she could to help.
Top Posts & Pages
- Veganism and multi-level marketing
- Effects of stair-climbing on running performance
- 3 types of people who are ruining social media - and what you can do about them
- Xiong Yiliao - ancient Chinese warrior juggler
- Protecting your eyes from the sun
- The runner's personality
- The incredible diversity of the Caucasus
- Critical thinking and fitness
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- Of drugs and juggling
- 133,513 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow