Welcome to Wild juggling!
I am passionate about health, animal rights, vegan living, and joggling. Joggling, which is juggling while running, is such an amazing exercise. It not only boosts cardiovascular fitness, it’s also a great way to improve coordination.
On Wild Juggling you will find:
- Stories about my adventures in joggling, including races and marathons
- Stories about animals and how you can help them
- Science-based health and fitness tips
- Health/fitness product reviews
- Occasional biology posts to help us better understand fitness and nutrition
- Vegan recipes, with an emphasis on fermented foods and beverages
- Stories about my travels, about historical sites, or interesting events
Thank you for coming by! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer – I am not a medical doctor, personal trainer, physical therapist, nutritionist, or dietitian. The views expressed here are my own, and not to be taken as medical advice. See a licensed health professional if you have any concerns or medical questions.