The answer is yes. Students at the Department of Control Engineering at Prague’s Czech Technical University have built a robot that can juggle 5 balls. I can’t even juggle 5 balls. This is incredible. I wonder if they will figure out ways to get robots to juggle 7, 8, 9, or even 50 balls? Or how about a robotic joggler?
Top Posts & Pages
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- Effects of stair-climbing on running performance
- Scurvy is still with us
- 3 types of people who are ruining social media - and what you can do about them
- Can a vegetarian diet help treat psoriasis?
- Eye color and athletic ability
- Running versus weight-lifting: Which is better for improving mood?
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Sugar - The Master of Disguise
- Grapes versus blueberries for health
- 119,155 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow