The answer is yes. Students at the Department of Control Engineering at Prague’s Czech Technical University have built a robot that can juggle 5 balls. I can’t even juggle 5 balls. This is incredible. I wonder if they will figure out ways to get robots to juggle 7, 8, 9, or even 50 balls? Or how about a robotic joggler?
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye color and athletic ability
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Grapes versus blueberries for health
- The runner's personality
- Effects of stair-climbing on running performance
- The best joggling site - Just Your Average Joggler
- 10 Things That Aren't Necessary For Being a Healthy Vegan
- Archery and the brain
- The incredible diversity of the Caucasus
- Running versus weight-lifting: Which is better for improving mood?
- 114,075 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow