The answer is yes. Students at the Department of Control Engineering at Prague’s Czech Technical University have built a robot that can juggle 5 balls. I can’t even juggle 5 balls. This is incredible. I wonder if they will figure out ways to get robots to juggle 7, 8, 9, or even 50 balls? Or how about a robotic joggler?
Top Posts & Pages
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- The incredible diversity of the Caucasus
- The runner's personality
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Eye color and athletic ability
- Archery and the brain
- Scurvy is still with us
- Taurine's effect on running performance
- Veganism and multi-level marketing
- Grapes versus blueberries for health
- 126,569 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow