My grandmother, some time back in the 1940s. Besides being a terrific mother and grandmother, she always had a really good fashion sense. It’s too bad I didn’t inherit it, though she did what she could to help.
Top Posts & Pages
- The runner's personality
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- Which juggling balls are best?
- The incredible diversity of the Caucasus
- Scurvy is still with us
- The Vegan Brain is Different After All!
- Effects of stair-climbing on running performance
- Jain Vegetarianism
- Dr. Oz finally humbled
- Eye color and athletic ability
- 124,395 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow