My grandmother, some time back in the 1940s. Besides being a terrific mother and grandmother, she always had a really good fashion sense. It’s too bad I didn’t inherit it, though she did what she could to help.
Top Posts & Pages
- Creativity and androgyny
- The Vegan Brain is Different After All!
- Iron juggling
- Xiong Yiliao - ancient Chinese warrior juggler
- The benefits of upper body cardio
- 3 types of people who are ruining social media - and what you can do about them
- Can a vegetarian diet help treat psoriasis?
- Are push-ups on unstable surfaces more beneficial?
- Homemade Vegan Blueberry Kefir Juice
- Running versus weight-lifting: Which is better for improving mood?
- 117,925 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow