“The thinking man must oppose all cruel customs no matter how deeply rooted in tradition and surrounded by a halo. When we have a choice, we must avoid bringing torment and injury into the life of another, even the lowliest creature; to do so is to renounce our manhood and shoulder a guilt which nothing justifies”. – Albert Schweitzer
Top Posts & Pages
- Scurvy is still with us
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Eye color and athletic ability
- 3 types of people who are ruining social media - and what you can do about them
- Running versus weight-lifting: Which is better for improving mood?
- Effects of stair-climbing on running performance
- Homemade Vegan Blueberry Kefir Juice
- Homemade blueberry wine
- The runner's personality
- 119,132 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow