“The thinking man must oppose all cruel customs no matter how deeply rooted in tradition and surrounded by a halo. When we have a choice, we must avoid bringing torment and injury into the life of another, even the lowliest creature; to do so is to renounce our manhood and shoulder a guilt which nothing justifies”. – Albert Schweitzer
Top Posts & Pages
- Veganism and multi-level marketing
- Eye color and athletic ability
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- Effects of stair-climbing on running performance
- Say goodbye to olive oil? No way!
- The centenarians of Ikaria, Greece
- Grapes versus blueberries for health
- Baked sweet potatoes for dinner
- Can a vegetarian diet help treat psoriasis?
- 126,688 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow