“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
Top Posts & Pages
- Which juggling balls are best?
- The runner's personality
- Eye color and athletic ability
- Effects of stair-climbing on running performance
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- Grapes versus blueberries for health
- Review of Saucony Cohesion 7 running shoes
- Radioactive Brazil nuts and the naturalistic fallacy
- I don't eat dinosaurs
- Soy Boy Verde vegan Ravioli
- 117,999 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow