“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 types of people who are ruining social media - and what you can do about them
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Effects of stair-climbing on running performance
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- The runner's personality
- Xiong Yiliao - ancient Chinese warrior juggler
- Homemade blueberry wine
- Juggle to prevent dementia
- Which superhero would make the best joggler?
- 122,026 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow