“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye color and athletic ability
- Say goodbye to olive oil? No way!
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Product review: PowerBlock Sport 2.4 Dumbbell
- 3 types of people who are ruining social media - and what you can do about them
- Homemade blueberry wine
- Grapes versus blueberries for health
- The centenarians of Ikaria, Greece
- The runner's personality
- Does climbing to extremely high altitudes lead to brain damage?
- 129,134 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow