The “Little Brazil” of Westchester county, in Mount Vernon. There is so much cultural diversity in New York! This diversity makes joggling around the New York area even more fun and enriching. This neighborhood in Mount Vernon has one of the largest Brazilian-American communities in the north-east U.S.
Top Posts & Pages
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Veganism and multi-level marketing
- Say goodbye to olive oil? No way!
- Eye color and athletic ability
- Review of Saucony Cohesion 7 running shoes
- 3 types of people who are ruining social media - and what you can do about them
- The incredible diversity of the Caucasus
- The runner's personality
- Sugar - The Master of Disguise
- Creativity and androgyny
- 128,977 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow