The “Little Brazil” of Westchester county, in Mount Vernon. There is so much cultural diversity in New York! This diversity makes joggling around the New York area even more fun and enriching. This neighborhood in Mount Vernon has one of the largest Brazilian-American communities in the north-east U.S.
Top Posts & Pages
- 3 types of people who are ruining social media - and what you can do about them
- Homemade blueberry wine
- Effects of stair-climbing on running performance
- Which juggling balls are best?
- Papa's Got a Brand New Bag
- Doukhobor vegetarianism
- The runner's personality
- Exercise and schizophrenia
- Does climbing to extremely high altitudes lead to brain damage?
- 120,217 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow